Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sad Day for me

9 years of life left me today. My best friend Boy passed away in my arms. He looked up at me and 2 breaths later he left us forever.

Today I am devastated, Im heart broken and heavy chested. I lost the best friend I could ever ask for. He was the only one that was always there when I walked in the door. I get up at 5 every morning and every morning he was up with me to sit with me while I had my morning coffee

For people who are not pet owners you may think this guy is being a sap but Boy was a part of my life. He was so loved and today is a very sad day in our house.

I know he loved being here. He was never neglected and was always the center of attention. Boy was always there to listen and he never got angry at anyone or anything.

Boy loved chasing his ball, eating his treats, going for walks and so much more. I know this may be a little boring to many of you but I just needed to get my words out. However i know other pet owners will understand.

Anyways I know there isnt a lot here but writing at the moment is very difficult. I just needed a place to release some words for my pouch.

Boy I love you, miss you and will never forget you.



Boy I love you, miss you and will never forget you.

31 comments:

  1. oh man i remember the day that happened to me, so hard to let go ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear it, really am. I've lost some canine friends as well and it's upsetting and horrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that, may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheer up friend, just be happy knowing that he felt exactly the same way about you, all the things you done for him and how you were always there for each other, not just mutually. He misses you and wont forget you either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the Most Depressing Blog award goes to...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss. It's always tough to lose a family member, and pets are family members for most people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his eye's in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sad. It's always hard to lose a pet.. often times they are their for you more than people are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sad! Good luck, hold on.

    + followed:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sad. Hope thing look better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I'm sorry he passed but at least you was with someone he loved when he left this world. Try not to stay too down, 9 years ia great life for a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear that, losing a loved pet always hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. really sorry for you. I hope you can smile again soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sorry to hear it. My family has three black labs and the oldest is 11 and a half, so I'm preparing for what could happen. I know it must be really hard losing a close friend like that. My dog was always there to make me happy through my teenage years.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh that is terrible. I can't even imagine such a profound loss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, sorry to hear! :S

    Followed you as a support and for a potential great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am so sorry to hear about your dog. its really hard i have been there! its the same as losing a member of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im really sorry about your dog. I feel for u bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. RIP I'm sorry to hear :( Its literally losing a family member

    ReplyDelete
  20. sorry to hear hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  21. :(

    So sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  22. sorry 4 ur loss, i have lost dogs in the past aswell, i have a pitbull right now n i know shes starting to get alittle older,.. im gonna go hug her cuz of this post. im sure BOY was a great dog, he looked like 1

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sorry for your loss. It just totally guts you when your best friend dies, no matter WHAT Species it is! You have my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My heart goes out to you. I recently lost my horse, who I shared ten years of my life with. Your friend will be missed, but at least you were with him when he needed you most, and I'm sure he had a wonderful life with you.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  25. You gave him a great life, and he loved you so much. He'll be waiting for you...

    ReplyDelete